ARE YOU READY TO EMBRACE LIFE IN THE SECOND HALF?
for helping you discover and connect to your ENCORE!!
ENCORE CONNECT EVENT
Start your New Year by Taking the Next Step on your Encore Journey!
Making the Most of Your Transitions
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center
FREE | REGISTER
Redefining Success From The Inside Out
The Greenhouse, St. Petersburg
FREE | REGISTER
Guest post by Lisa Levinson and Doris Reeves-Lipscomb, Women’s Learning Studio Our alliance with Encore Tampa Bay has made us aware that many baby boomers wish to keep working in a new style of retirement that includes earning income. But many might not have looked for a job in many years. Finding … [Read More...]
The New Year is the perfect time to step back and reflect on the past year and identify what you want to accomplish in the upcoming year. When people reflect on the past the biggest questions they ask is “What did I accomplish?” I would like to add a few other equally important questions: Did … [Read More...]
At the heart of the encore movement is the importance of purpose and the desire to make a difference. We know that the most predominant encore pathway is starting your own business. Encore.org conducted a survey in 2014 of adults ages 44-70, and found that one quarter; approximately 25 million … [Read More...]
Sign up for updates about Encore Tampa Bay and our newsletter
A second or third act that combines personal meaning with social impact and continued income.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 10,000 Baby boomers are turning 65 every day
- 9 million people ages 44-70 are in their encore career
- Another 31 million are interested in joining them
- 37% of boomers say they expect to retire after 65
- 10,000 adults are turning 60 every day
- Over 40% of all start ups in America are by adults over 45 years of age.
- 70% of all boomers expect to work in some capacity after they "Retire"