For those interested in job opportunities, here are some helpful resources. Check it out!
AARP Life Reimagined: lifereimagined.aarp.org
- Online discovery tool!
St. Petersburg College: spcollege.edu/corporate-training
- They offer a variety of workshops and accelerated credited programs in areas such as entrepreneurs, manufacturing, health care and more. They also offer a series of Learn to Earn courses: spcollege.edu/learn-to-earn
Eckerd College: eckerd.edu
- OLLI, PEL and ASPEC- life long learning, experienced learners programs
Hillsborough Community College: hccfl.edu
- Targeted programs for older adults- including a social entrepreneur program and an Encore Entrepreneur Event in 2015
Non-Profit Leadership Center: nonprofitleadershipcenter.com
- Volunteer Management program
- Other non profit training programs
United Way – Hands On Suncoast: unitedwaysuncoast.org
- Volunteer training programs for agencies
- Hands on- data base matching volunteers to agency needs
RSVP / Seniors In Service: seniorsinservice.org
- “Capture the Energy for Adults 50+” workshop for non profits
- RSVP- volunteer training and data base matching needs to volunteers
Social Venture Partners: svptb.org
- Donors (partners) choose non profits (investees) to support with money and professional expertise (volunteer consultants)
Tampa Bay Job Links, (TBJL) is a non-profit organization that provides individuals with career guidance and job-search coaching, and provides Tampa Bay area employers with qualified pre-screened candidates. Professional career strategists work one-on-one and in small groups with a diverse population of job seekers, assisting them through their career transition. The mission of TBJL is to empower individuals to attain self-sufficiency through personalized career and job-search coaching, educational programs, and community engagement. For additional information go to tbjl.org, email email@example.com or call 813-344-0200.
Patina Solutions: patinasolutions.com
Provide options for experienced adults to stay engaged, provide continued income by employing part time and project work in local businesses